欢迎进Allbet欧博官网,Allbet欧博官网是欧博集团的官方网站。Allbet欧博官网开放Allbet注册、Allbe代理、Allbet电脑客户端、Allbet手机版下载等业务。

首页体育正文

皇冠正网平台出租(www.hg108.vip):Perak Warisan expects to contest 5 seats in GE15

admin2022-09-306

环球视讯www.ugbet.us)开放环球UG代理登录网址、会员登录网址、环球UG会员注册、环球UG代理开户申请、环球UG电脑客户端、环球UG手机版下载等业务。

Perak Warisan chairman S. Sunther says party needs to have a strategic plan and make the right decision on which constituencies are suitable to contest in GE15. – Parti Warisan Subang Facebook pic, August 7, 2022.

PERAK Warisan is expecting to contest five seats in the 15th General Election (GE15), said its chairman S. Sunther.

However, he said the party has yet to decide whether to contest parliamentary or state seats and the matter would be discussed at the state and central levels soon.

“It is important for us to conduct an analysis on which constituencies are suitable for us to contest. We need to have a strategic plan and make the right choice or decision,” he said when contacted by Bernama.

On June 18, Mohd Shafie Apdal said that Warisan would only contest winnable parliamentary and state seats in Perak in GE15.

,

皇冠正网平台出租www.hg108.vip)是皇冠(正网)接入菜宝钱包的TRC20-USDT支付系统,为皇冠代理提供专业的网上运营管理系统。系统实现注册、充值、提现、客服等全自动化功能。采用的USDT匿名支付、阅后即焚的IM客服系统,让皇冠代理的运营更轻松更安全。

,

The Warisan president said the party was currently strengthening the party and five divisions were activated in Perak since last year that are Tambun, Ipoh Barat, Ipoh Timur, Parit and Padang Rengas.

In another development, Sunther denied allegations that 600 members from eight divisions in the state announced that they have quit the party today after losing confidence in the party leadership.

In Penang, Peninsular Malaysia Warisan chief coordinator, Dr Rajiv Bhanot, said Warisan must take a realistic approach if the party decides to contest several seats in the peninsula in GE15.

“We want to contest in strategic seats that we feel the party has a strong chance to win,” he said. – Bernama, August 7, 2022. 


转载说明:本文转载自Sunbet。

网友评论

1条评论
  • 2022-09-30 00:20:51

      扬州8月1日电 (记者 崔佳明)扬州市新冠肺炎疫情防控事情指挥部7月31日晚宣布《关于进一步增强新冠肺炎疫情防控事情的通告》(第5号),周全从严从紧从实强化疫情防控事情,对主城区按下了“暂停键”,旨在切断流传链、息灭疫情。
    理解我,我入迷了

最新评论